The following comments were posted on Yelp and Google Business.
I originally sought out Juliana to help conquer my fear of singing…in front of others that is. Her professional and playful style of teaching made that easy. Since then I have explored bringing more and more sound into my life and my teaching. I am forever grateful to have worked with Juliana and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking to enhance their vocal instrument…from the fearful to the already free flowing!
I would also recommend you check out her performance work. POWERFUL!
I hadn’t sung in over 20 years, but I finally got up the courage to try again. After looking for a few weeks, I decided to try out the offer for the free consultation.
- I went in with no expectations, and came out with a renewed joy in singing!
- Juliana clearly loves what she does, and she does it brilliantly – and that can’t help but flow over into how I learn and how safe I feel to try something new and sound stupid!
- Her teaching style is amazingly effective and solid in technique. Don’ get me wrong, she will challenge you and give you quite a workout. But in the end, you’ll be amazed and how far you’ve come.
- I can’t thank her enough for bringing back these amazing colors into my life.
- Take her up on her offer. You’ll see what I mean.
I have been taking classes at Snapper Voice Studios for the past two years and I’ve gotten to sing to a point I never thought I’d be capable of before. Juliana Snapper is an amazing teacher that has the gift of finding what is really holding one back and tailoring the lesson in a way that a great and fast improvement can be expected in the singing practice.
- Juliana’s coaching is kind, creative, and challenging. She lets you explore song genres and helps you discover your strengths as a singer. I have had lessons for under a year and thanks to her teaching, have found depth in my voice and pleasure in discovering new sounds.